I am back after a rather long hiatus.. I started writing a few times but never put together a cohesive post. I hope you will forgive me. It’s been a bit of a rough time.
Update on life:
- I am mostly able to breath without help. I do have to occasionally use an inhaler.
- I am not able to work out regularly yet.
- My trainer has quit doing mornings and now I have to figure out a new health plan.
- I have begun making my own lunches.
- I have found a few trailers I like and have to wait realistically about a month before affording anything worth while.
- I have seen Divergence.
- I cleaned the apartment for spring including but not limited to vacuuming, mopping and some dusting.
- I planted my veggie garden. (tomatoes, string beans, squash, strawberries)
- I’ve washed tons of dishes.
To be honest, I feel like there is only so much I can say about trying to find a trailer. I have spent most of the time hunting online through ebay, pplmotorhomes, and craigslist as well as some smaller trailer forms. I have found several that fit what I want and are just outside what I have to pay for it at the moment. I am not willing to go into debt for the trailer so I have to wait just a tiny bit longer.
2006 Sunline Solaris Lite is my favorite right now but it is around $9,000 and at the moment I only have around $6,000 saved up. I am going to try and call on monday and see if they will accept my lower offer. It would be nice if they would but I have no expectations. The worse they can say is no though so why not right?
I have been looking at all the artwork on my walls lately and wondering what I will do with all of it. I don’t want to permanently loose all the pictures, specially since some are done by friends and are irreplaceable. I am going to have to figure out a way to keep some art in my daily life while not damaging the resell value on the trailer.
Meanwhile, trailer hack of Monday brought to you by the web!