Good day all,
This blog is where I hope to document my path from being over materialistic to actually only having what I want/need/use.
I have struggled with year of over collecting stuff and now, as an adult, have a small apartment choked full of things I don’t have time or inclination to use. This last summer, I managed to narrow all of my items down by half and still feel more than overwhelmed.
- get rid of enough stuff that I don’t use/need that I can fit in a 24-27 foot travel trailer
- store furniture I love for the first year in a travel trailer in case I hate living in a place that small
- keep on a healthy weight loss track to I can be comfortable in said tiny trailer
- budget so I can buy trailer (used) with cash before next Sept.
- keep saving money so I can eventually buy my own land (or travel)